firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 6 29 00 45 66
Studio Address: Haarlemmerweg 512, 1014 BL Amsterdam
Graduation Show, Dutch Design Week
April 2019 - August 2019
Exhibition ‘Hope’ at Kazerne Eindhoven, curated by Ilse Crawford and Oscar Peña
2014 – 2019
Design Academy Eindhoven, department ‘Man and Wellbeing’
Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude
Minor in ceramics
2013 – 2014
Vooropleiding Art & Design, ArtEZ hogeschool voor de kunsten
Geert Groote College Amsterdam (Rudolf Steiner) Havo
January - Present 2020
Production at Studio Petra Vonk
April - September 2019
Curating the Exhibition ‘‘Talent Invasion’’ for Museum of Bags, Amsterdam. Together with Martien Mellema and Leonoor Ottink.
June 2018 - January 2019
Freelance job for Faye Toogood
- Muse by Faye Toogood and Calico Wallpaper
February - June 2018
Fulltime Internship Faye Toogood
- Project research, sample making, model making, painting, photoshop, print design for fashion department, organization skills and communication with clients.
Projects I mainly worked on:
- Go For Good Installation Galleries Lafayette
- Life in Vogue Installation Milan Design Week
- 'Doodles', in collaboration with CC-Tapis
Performance for Creative Food Studios of NareshtaurantxAnouk and Vera during DDW.
May - August 2017
Parttime Internship De Intuitiefabriek
- Ceramic production, conceptual thinking, research, model making.
Shortterm Internship Teun Casteleijn
- Styling bijlmer Hamam, set design for photoshoot and conceptual thinking for the project.
Shortterm internship Nina andCo
Research and brainstorm